TL;DR: Unless explicitly specified, the content of this website is licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
This website is created by JP Roemer and published under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license, all content is implicitly licensed under this license unless otherwise explicitly stated.
Under this license you are free to:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The complete text of this license can be read on the Creative Commons website.
If you have any question or would like to use any of the content of this website outside its original license, do not hesitate to contact us.